* born 1990 in Dresden, Germany
* 2008/2009 internship Artificial Illusions Film OHG, 6 months
* 2009 internship AVANGA Filmproduktion GmbH, 6 months
* 2009/2010 3D Artist AVANGA Filmproduktion GmbH, 12 months
* 2010-2015 Institute of Animation, Visual Effects and Digital Postproduction at the Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, Diploma in Animation
* since Oct. 2014 freelance Digital Artist
My passion lies in creating and extending environments for motion pictures, either fully computer generated or as so-called digital matte paintings, by the means of different techniques like painting, photo-manipulation, digital sculpting, 3D-modelling, -texturing, -lighting, -rendering.
I also love bringing those environments to life by using camera-mapping and compositing tools, adding effects and integrating the digitally created material into live action footage.
Another passion of mine is to create short audio-visual artworks or spots, where I do everything from concept to compositing and sometimes also sounddesign and music. The focus then is mostly on the environment, which can even become the protagonist.
More about my Services
For more conventional CGI / 3D Graphics visit my portfolio on Behance